czwartek, 16 sierpnia 2012

Welcome to Hell

You want to know, who am I?
Don't have to guess - I am your guide.
Do you know? Where are you now?
In spirit world, I'll tell you how...
It was one night, you trade your soul
He gave you the gift, that changed you whole
You thought you were kind, and helped the others
Nothing more wrong... it doesn't really matters
You worked so hard, chasing your dreams
It wasn't so easy as it seems
Your face was crying, every single night
That wouldn't have change anything, you know that? Right?
People hurt you, made your heart to bleed
It is revenge - that's what you need.
You have no flash, just angry soul
Kill enemies now, but do it slow
Don't be silly, telling you can't do that
Everyone know,that you have fake heart.
My dear friend, what should I tell?
I like you a lot, welcome to Hell.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Każda opinia mile widziana, dziękuję